Re: RFS: dish

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Vincent Bernat wrote:

OoO En  ce début de  soirée du mardi  03 juin 2008, vers  21:32, Dimitar
Ivanov <drimiks@mirendom.net> disait:

In the description paragraph in debian/control, I put all program
names in quotes and the lintian warning disappeared. A new package has
been uploaded:

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dish/dish_1.16.2-2.dsc

I  find this is  odd to  have all  those quotes.  This is  a bit  like a
lintian override. ;-) I propose that we wait that your package hits main
(in one  or two weeks) before  uploading a new package  fixing such tiny
problems.

Well, I also don't like the esthetics of this solution, but anyway these are peanuts and lintian is quiet now. Let us wait for the next upstream release..

Many thanks
Dimitar