Re: watchfiles for sourceforge packages

Hi Anibal:

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008, Anibal Avelar wrote:

SF.net has a special domain for this.

In your case should be (I think I didn't test):

http://sf.net/fityk/fityk-([\d\.]+).tar.bz2

Thanks. Cyril pointed out that the uscan manual has this and I should have looked there first. Unfortunately, the qa.debian.org redirector which is invoked by the sf.net URL is timing out when accessing sourceforge. I will have to use the alternative which doesn't permit downloads:

 ftp://upload.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/f/fi/fityk/ \
	fityk-(.+)\.tar\.bz2

oh well...

Carlo

--