RFS: mother

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mother".

* Package name    : mother
  Version         : 0.6.4-r4
  Upstream Author : Federico Tomassini - Efphe <effettom@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://www.dbmother.org/
* License         : BSD
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-mother - Mother is an Object Relational Mapper with strong introspection

 Mother is a Python module that hides SQL syntax and gives you a set of
 intelligent classes and methods.
 By `intelligent` we mean that the classes are
 able to understand autonomously various situations.
 Think of Mother as an Object Relational Mapper with strong introspection.
 When dealing with ORMs you usually need configuration files, tables, fields
 and keys declarations, but not with Mother because Mother knows the database
 structure herself.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mother/mother_0.6.4-r4.dsc

Kind regards
 Antonio De Luci