Re: RFS: swath 0.3.3-1 (updated package)

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:11:46 +0900, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
> <thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:
>
> >  In fact, using mkstemp() instead of tmpnam() means quite substantial
> >  change to the program logic, because the temp files are actually
> >  created deep in different functions in different branches, using
> >  the generated temp names from a single place. Changing that behavior
> >  would mean internal API changes.
> >
> >  I will come up with a new upstream version soon, then.
>
> Ah, hopefully it will not be too much work.

I think it should be postponed for now, as explained and requested
in another reply.

> >  BTW, do you think I should raise the urgency from low to medium,
> >  although it does not fix any RC bug in Debian BTS? The regression
> >  was reported upstream, not in Debian BTS, but it must have been a
> >  grave bug had it been filed. It's a total loss of functionality.
>
> I think that would be acceptable.

So, I have uploaded a new package with raised urgency. Please find it
at the old place:

  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/swath/swath_0.3.3-1.dsc

debian/changelog timestamp: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 09:30:59 +0700

Thanks,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/