Re: RFS: uniconvertor

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 00:59 +0000, Darren Salt wrote:
> If it should be changed, I think that I'd choose to symlink it, file a bug
> against inkscape, then (after lenny is released) kill the symlink and have
> the package break or conflict with older (presently current) inkscape.
>
> I'd probably go with what a DD says, though. :-)
I've now completely changed the name to uniconvertor, and uniconv still works (using a symlink). Furthermore the help-text has been patched to match the name "uniconvertor"

I've also removed the GPL-licenses from the package, as we are of course pointing at the licenses in the common-licenses dir.

New version found here:
dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/uniconvertor/uniconvertor_1.1.1-1.dsc

Thanks again.