Re: bits from the DMs/NMs/AMs?

[sent to -devel for a wider audience]

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 11:54 +0900, Paul Wise wrote:

> [Please CC me in all replies, or reply only to me]
>
> We've had bits from the DPL[1][2], bits from the release team[3], bits
> from the listmasters[4] and bits from other people and groups within
> Debian[5][6][7][8][9].
>
> Since new contributors are important for Debian (or any free software
> project), I'd like to see a "Bits from the DMs/NMs/AMs" on d-d-a. I also
> had the thought of separate emails for debian-private and DAM/FD/AMs.
> So, I'm gathering your thoughts for these mails.
>
> If you are in NM, a DM, an AM, just having packages sponsored by DDs or
> maybe recently became a DD, I'd love to hear from you.

I only got 8 replies to this, and none from AMs. I would really like
quite a few more responses if I'm actually going to do the summary. So,
if you are an AM, or a sponsor, it would be great if you could send a
response and get your NM(s) and sponsee(s) to also send a response.

The original email for those who missed seeing it:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/03/msg00030.html

--
bye,
pabs