Re: RFS: many packages

Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> On Mon, February 4, 2008 14:21, José Luis Tallón wrote:
>
>> Any of you with "upload powers" has some time left to sign and
>> upload some packages?
>>
>> I have a little too many bugs waiting for an upload to be fixed,
>> some of them quite old already. My usual sponsors have been much too busy
>> as of lately. Anyone wants to volunteer?
>>

> If you have an update for up-imapproxy (which I see is one of 'yours'),
> I'm willing to take a look at it. Send me an URL to the .dsc and I'll
> check it out tonight.

Whoopsy ... your mail got lost into the list (due to my mail filters, it
went into the wrong folder)
> It may help to actually list the packages you're looking for sponsors for.

couriergraph
bindgraph
lcdproc
libsieve
up-imapproxy

Maybe even libtrash (but it doesn't compile in Debian yet) and libsmbios
(hopefully on its way to the Archive right now)

Any potential takers, please e-mail me to see if we can get those
uploads sorted out.

Thanks in advance.

    J.L.