Re: RFS: libtie-cache-perl (updated package)

Hi Dam,

there is not a particular reason but when i first started this package i was not member after that i was become an member and after which i am maintaining in perl it is under Debian-perl Group.

PS:  I will put next release from Debian-perl

Thanks
Deepak Tripathi

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Damyan Ivanov <dam@modsoftsys.com> wrote:
-=| Deepak Tripathi, Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 09:07:15PM +0530 |=-
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.17-4
> of my package "libtie-cache-perl".

Deepak,

You're a member of pkg-perl Is there any particular reason not to add
libtie-cache-perl to group's packages and co-maintain it?

--
dam            JabberID: dam@jabber.minus273.org

--
Deepak Tripathi