RFS: yale (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0-13
of my package "yale".

It builds these binary packages:
yale       - Stellar data set from the Yale Bright Star Catalog

Long Description:
 These data come from the [Yale] Bright Star Catalog, 5th Rev. Ed.
 (preliminary), Hoffleit and Warren, 1991. It contains all
 the stars with apparent magnitude brighter than +6.5.
 .
 This stellar data set may viewed with the StarPlot program available from
 Debian, but can be used with other astronomical software.

The upload would fix these bugs: 464434

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/y/yale/yale_1.0-13.dsc

Kind regards
 Francisco Manuel Garcia Claramonte