Re: RFS: libthai 0.1.9-2 (updated package)

On Feb 1, 2008 8:38 AM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2008 9:19 AM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:
>
> > The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
> > - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> > - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libthai/libthai_0.1.9-2.dsc
> >
> > I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> Update: Meanwhile, I have fixed a minor typo in debian/changelog,
> and uploaded it with the same version. So, if you have downloaded
> it for checking, please re-fetch it.

Another small update: I've fixed CVSROOT in Vcs-Cvs
field so it really works with debcheckout.

The package version is still the same. So, please update
your copy if you have already loaded it.

Thanks,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/