Re: RFS: texttrainer

Le Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 12:20:12PM +0000, Neil Williams a écrit :

> Also, seeing as this is written "to use myself", why put this into
> Debian anyway? Who wants yet more vanity packages in Debian? Not a good
> announcement that - the package scores -100 in my estimation right
> there.

Hi Jacob,

I see from your home page that you have some interest in neuroscience. Do you
know the Debian Med project? If your "neuroLab" library is used by other free
softwares, you are welcome to package it within our team. And of course you are
also welcome to package other programs relevant to medecine and medical
research.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy