Re: ITS: xf86-input-tslib (updated package)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:00:01 +0800
Wen-Yen Chuang <caleb@calno.com> wrote:

> > Your 0.0.5-2 driver does build successfully against libts-dev 1.0-4 and debdiff
> > cannot find any unexpected differences if the build-depends is reverted.
>
> I have updated xf86-input-tslib to 0.0.5-3.

Uploaded, thanks.

> According to discussion on debian-x mailing list,
> I did not apply emdebian-xsfbs-xsfbs.sh.patch.

Yes, that's fine. I'll handle the changes until such time as upstream
drop the obsolete code. The script does not cause any problems in the
tslib driver, only in the xorg package. Thanks for your help with that
one.

--

Neil Williams