Re: RFS: whohas

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Jonathan Wiltshire
<debian@jwiltshire.org.uk> wrote:

> Uploaded to
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/whohas/whohas_0.21-2.dsc

Uploaded.

In the next upload, please remove the duplicate space in the last
paragraph of the description.

Why was your orig.tar.gz not the same as upstream's? Please always use
the upstream tarball unless it has been repacked due to DFSG/other
issues. I used the upstream tarball instead of the one you uploaded to
mentors.

Please ask upstream to remove the .DS_Store file from their tarballs in future.

You might want to prepare a short article for debaday about this tool;
it is really useful. Also, please thank upstream for writing it.
Please also suggest adding support for freshmeat, the FSF free
software directory and debian-unofficial.org.

For future uploads, please contact this list or ping me on
#debian-mentors and I will upload if I can.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise