Re: Average time to get an answer about package sponsoring

Thank you for your analyze.
Now I have a new base for my work and I will can improve my skills in
Debian packaging.
But, in contrast to your words, i read the documentation about Debian
packaging and i only submit something when i think it's good and
following all requirements.

Thanks again for this analysis, and i will work harder to suite Debian
requirement.

Best regards

--
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org