RFS: nedit (QA updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:5.5-3
of the package "nedit". The package is orphaned, I did a QA update.

It builds these binary packages:
nedit      - A powerful, customizable, Motif based text editor

The changelog contains the following issues:
  * QA upload
  * Trigger relinking by uploading (Closes: 431973)
  * Standards-Version changed to 3.8.0 (necessary changes included below)
  * Added debian/watch file
  * Changed build-dependency x-dev (obsolete) to x11proto-core-dev
  * Changed build-dependency debhelper to > 5
  * Added debian/compat level 5
  * Removed DH_COMPAT line from debian/rules (handeled by debian/compat)
  * Added -Wall to CFLAGS in debian/rules to match debian-policy 10.1
  * Changed maintainers to QA and removed uploaders (package is orhaned, see
    bug #499316)
  * Added homepage to debian/control
  * Fixed doc-base-invalid-document-field lintian error by converting
capitals
    in docid
  * Fixed doc-base-uses-applications-section lintian warning by removing
    unneeded "Apps/" part
  * Converted debian/copyright to UTF-8
  * Fixed menu-item-uses-apps-section lintian warning by replacing Apps by
    Applications in section field
  * Escaped 3 hyphens in doc/nc.man

The upload would fix these bugs: 431973

main contrib non-free