Re: Using pbuilder to test packages with gcc-snapshot

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Kumar Appaiah
<a.kumar@alumni.iitm.ac.in> wrote:

> 1. Is there a way to set an arbitrary environment variable while
>   running pbuilder (in my case, LD_LIBRARY_PATH).

grep export ~/.pbuilderrc
export CCACHE_DIR="/var/cache/pbuilder/ccache"
export PATH="/usr/lib/ccache:${PATH}"
export DPKG_GENSYMBOLS_CHECK_LEVEL=4
export DEBUILD_DPKG_BUILDPACKAGE_OPTS=-j2
export MAKEFLAGS=-j2

> 2. Is there a better way of doing gcc-snapshot testing with pbuilder?

I would add a hook to get an interactive shell before pbuilder
installs build-deps and install gcc-snapshot from that shell.

My pbuilder configuration contains the interactive shell hook(s):

http://people.debian.org/~pabs/tmp/pbuilder.tar.gz

--
bye,
pabs