Re: RFS: winff (updated package)

>> * Package name    : winff
>>   Version         : 0.43-1
>>   Upstream Author : Matthew Weatherford
>> * URL             : http://winff.org/
>> * License         : GPL3
>>   Section         : graphics
>>
>> The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
> You must be using different lintian version:
>
> W: winff: executable-not-elf-or-script ./usr/share/winff/languages/winff.tr.po

I use automatic testing at the end of the build, but forgot to turn it
on... Sorry. Now it is lintian free (two I's, but I have contacted
upstream about the .svn dirs, he apologized for the mistake.)

> debian/winff.doc-base:
> - Why the title is "Title: Debian winff Manual"? Is there something
> specific to Debian in the document?

I have removed the "Debian". It now reads "Title: Winff Manual"

> debian/control:
> - I don't know Lazarus thing, but do you really need IDE for compiling?

Yes. I did test it without (with lazarus-src), but that was not enough.

I bumped the version number and the package can be found on
mentors.debian.net again:
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winff/winff_0.43-2.dsc

I would be glad to get an upload or additional comments.

Paul