RFS: winff (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.43-1 of my package
"winff". Upstream released a new version, with minor improvements. As
part of the package review I updated the description of the package to
include the fact that it is a GUI.

* Package name    : winff
  Version         : 0.43-1
  Upstream Author : Matthew Weatherford
* URL             : http://winff.org/
* License         : GPL3
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
winff      - graphical video and audio batch converter using ffmpeg
 WinFF is a graphical user interface for FFmpeg. It will convert
 almost any video file that FFmpeg will convert. WinFF does multiple
 files in multiple formats at one time. You can, for example, convert
 mpeg's, flv's, and mov's into avi's (or DVD/VCD format or MPEG or 3gp
 etc.) all at once.
 .
 This package provides a variety of preset conversion settings for
 common formats and devices. These presets are intended to hit the
 "sweet spot" for each individual codec. They have been written with a
 tip of the balance to quality.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winff/winff_0.43-1.dsc

Kind regards