Re: Please clarify: to bugreport or not bugreport

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:37 AM, Eric Pozharski <whynot@pozharski.name> wrote:

> Hence the problem;  Sometimes I FTBFS some package -- because
> Build-Depends either misses some package or lacks explicitly set
> relation.
>
> FTBFS itself doesn't make problem for me (each time I'd managed to
> figure out a block and workaround it manually).  I still can't decide --
> should (would? could?) I bugreport this?

If the build-deps are satisfied and build-essential is installed, the
package should build, so yeah, file bugs at severity serious please.

In addition you might want to join debian-qa and help lucas report
FTBFS bugs from when he builds the entire Debian archive on the 5000
node cluster he has access to. His logs are here:

http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/

Please contact him before starting on that.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise