Re: RFS: nmapsi4

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 23:07, Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it> wrote:
> Sandro Tosi ha scritto:
>> Why is "Section: web"? if you want to mimik nmap, its section is net.

what about this?

>> Did you run a spell check on the long description? from "menagement" I
>> can inferr you didn't ;) additionally the correct form is "to manage",
>> and other little glinches
>
> Fixed

But description still contains:

- "NmapSI4 s a"
- "design goals" while I think it's a singular goal, that is "to
provide a complete nmap interface for Users"
- "Users" that needs to be un-capitalized

and even Network should be uncapitalized

>> Since you claim "Standards-Version: 3.8.0", you need to ship
>> debian/README.source simply with a simple text like:
>
> Added

this file, so I'd remove it

>> Did you submit the manpage upstream? Or Francesco send it to you to
>> avoid a new release just to add it?
>
> I found that manpage on .deb downloaded from upstream website[0], so I assume he
> will add it in the next release.

Ok, great! :)

>> Please merge "rm -f *-stamp" into dh_clean (they do the same job).
>
> Fixed

Ehm, not this :) you simply removed the "rm" line...

The faster you'll upload this fast-to-fix package, the sooner I'll sponsor it ;)

Sandro