Re: RFS: wallpaper-tray (updated package)

Guido Loupias <guidoloupias@gmail.com> writes:

> I just uploaded a new version of the package. Although I didn't
> change the version number from the previous version because I
> figured it wouldn't really matter since the previous package never
> went into the repository.

It's still helpful to increase the release number for each upload,
since it means anyone who has downloaded your previous package from
'mentors.debian.net' can easily know which version they're looking at.
It also allows easy use of 'debdiff' to compare different versions.

Unless you're saying that your package never even made it out of your
build machine?

--
 \            “There are always those who think they know what is your |
  `\          responsibility better than you do.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson |