Re: RFS: wallpaper-tray (updated package)

Jonathan Wiltshire schreef:

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 08:54:16PM +0200, Guido Loupias wrote:
I just uploaded a new version of the package. Although I didn't change the version number from the previous version because I figured it wouldn't really matter since the previous package never went into the repository. See below for more details.

It's good practice to increment your versions for each mentors upload
too, so that mentors can easily tell the new version of your package
even if it didn't go into the main repository.

Alright thanks, I'll keep it in mind for future uploads.

Regards,
Guido Loupias