RFS: openl2tp

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openl2tp".

* Package name    : openl2tp
  Version         : 1.6-1
  Upstream Author : jchapman@katalix.com
* URL             : http://www.openl2tp.org
* License         : GPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
openl2tp   - A feature-rich L2TP client/server for VPN use
openl2tp-dev - This package contains support files for building plugins
for OpenL2TP

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openl2tp/openl2tp_1.6-1.dsc

Although OpenL2TP has been around a while, this is the first time it has
been submitted for inclusion into the Debian distro.

Questions:-

- How do I resolve the Lintian warnings about missing debhelper tags?

- Is it possible to add a dependency on the kernel version? openl2tp-1.*
requires a kernel 2.6.23 or later because the kernel driver that was
developed by the openl2tp project was integrated in 2.6.23. I tried
putting a dependency on the version of linux-image but it didn't work.

- Is the separate -dev package worthwhile? It contains only 3 source files.

Kind regards

--
James Chapman
Katalix Systems Ltd