RFS: pacpl (2nd attempt)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pacpl".

* Package name    : pacpl
  Version         : 4.0.3-1
  Upstream Author : Philip Lyons <viiron@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://pacpl.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
pacpl - a multi-purpose audio converter/ripper/tagger script

Long Description:
 Perl Audio Converter is a tool for converting multiple audio types from one
 format to another using various external encoders/decoders.
 .
 It supports the following audio formats: AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, AU, AVR, BONK,
 CAF, CDR, FAP, FLA, FLAC, IRCAM, LA, LPAC, M4A, MAT, MAT4, MAT5, MMF, MP2,
 MP3, MP4, MPC, MPP, NIST, OFR, OFS, OGG, PAC, PAF, PVF, RA, RAM,
 RAW, SD2, SF, SHN, SMP, SND, SPX, TTA, VOC, W64, WAV, WMA, and WV.
 .
 It can also convert audio from the following video extensions: RM, RV, ASF,
 DivX, MPG, MKV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, OGM, QT, VCD, SVCD, M4V, NSV, NUV, PSP, SMK,
 VOB, FLV, and WMV.
 .
 Pacpl also includes a CD ripping function with CDDB support, batch conversion,
 tag preservation for most supported formats, independent tag reading/writing,
 and extensions for Amarok, Dolphin, D3lphin and Konqueror.

The upload would fix these bugs: 492666 (ITP).

Please check ITP for a resume about my work with upstream author which
led to a new pacpl release more suitable for Debian packaging.

  main contrib non-free
- dget
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pacpl/pacpl_4.0.3-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed and uploaded this package for me.

Thanks,
Cristian