Re: Please review my first debian-package.

Hi!

Your package only contains a JAR file with binary files.  You should
compile the Java source files yourself instead.

I have no experience with Java packages myself so I can not help you
there.  I found some information about Building Java Packages in
Debian[1] by the Debian Java Packaging Project.

Have you already read the usual documentation on creating Debian
packages[2][3][4]?

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/building.html
[2] http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/
[3] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/
[4] http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/

--
PGP: 1024D/595FAD19  739E 2D09 0969 BEA9 9797  B055 DDB0 2FF7 595F AD19