Re: Need advice about my first package

Hi Laurent,

Laurent Guignard wrote:
> Hi mentors,
> Is it possible to have an advice about my first package without submit a
> RFS ?

IIRC that's where a RFC is for? But I have the impression that you could
just file a RFS and say that it is your first package. There are
friendly people over here. RFSs are usually iterative processes.

> Yes i would like to have an advice about my job and correct all what is
> wrong. I think that the RFS procedure is too strict or "legal" for me
> (at this moment according to my knowledge about Debian) and i would like
> to have a mam to man discuss about... Is it possible ?

man-to-man discussion can easily be done on IRC #debian-mentors at
irc.debian.org. Be sure to upload your package somewhere before,
preferably at mentors.debian.net (you could mark that "No, I don't need
a sponsor).

Paul