Re: RFS: paris-traceroute (updated package)

OoO Vers  la fin de l'après-midi  du jeudi 31 juillet  2008, vers 16:00,
"Hervé Rousseau" <herve@moulticast.net> disait :

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.92-dev-2
> of my package "paris-traceroute".

Hi Hervé!

Your diff.gz  contains change to config.sub and  config.guess.  The best
thing to do is to remove them on clean since they are generated. You can
copy them from /usr/share/misc in configure rule instead.

A debian/watch file would be a nice addition.

There is a dummy dot at the end of the long description.

I think that the lintian directory is useless.

I have nevertheless uploaded your new version.
--
I AM NOT A DENTIST
I AM NOT A DENTIST