Re: RFS: gmusicbrowser

OoO Vers la fin de l'après-midi du dimanche 27 juillet 2008, vers 16:46,
Quentin Sculo <squentin@free.fr> disait :

> The revised package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gmusicbrowser/gmusicbrowser_1.0-2.dsc

Hi Quentin!

Your GPG key is not signed by anybody. Try to meet some people to get it
signed. If you live near Paris, we can arrange to meet.

I think that the long  description should start with "GMusicBrowser uses
GStreamer,..."  but I  am not  an  expert. You  can seek  for advice  on
debian-l10n-english.

License should be indented in debian/copyright.

The package seems fine otherwise.
--
BOFH excuse #389:
/dev/clue was linked to /dev/null