RFS: gxemul -- machine emulator for multiple architectures

Dear mentors,

I have adopted this package and I am now looking for a sponsor for version
0.4.6.5-1.

It has been orphaned under bug number 482067 and I believe this upload
will close it.

There are various enhancements including an new upstream release. It
appears to be lintian clean.

I plan to adopt a number of packages with an eventual view to starting
the New Maintainers process, so all your feedback is appreciated even
if you don't wish to sponsor directly.

It builds these binary packages:
gxemul     - machine emulator for multiple architectures
gxemul-doc - gxemul documentation

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gxemul/gxemul_0.4.6.5-1.dsc