Re: RFS: replaceit (#490695)

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 08:49:21PM +0300, George Danchev wrote:
> Okay, uploaded, thanks for your patience. This will go through Debian NEW
> queue [1] which will take some time.

Cool, thanks :)

> I dared to change your last debian/changelog entry (I hope it is ok with you)
> from:
> * Incremented version correctly (no longer NMU)
> to:
> * Incremented version correctly (no longer non-maintainer version)
>
> since lintian was trying to be too smart, but was wrong to complain for:
>
> W: replaceit source: changelog-should-not-mention-nmu

Fine by me. I agree, the warning is useful in the right context, but
not in this case.

I've never reached this stage, obviously - what happens to the package
now that it's in the new queue? I notice also that it doesn't have my
ITP bug number listed under 'Closes', is that something I haven't done
correctly?

Thanks

--
Jonathan Wiltshire