Re: RFS: swedish - The Swedish Dictionary

Hi Jeremiah,

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 16:12, Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:
> I downloaded that tar.gz directly with wget from the url you gave me,
> but diff seems to claim it is bit for bit identical with the tar.gz
> file I get from apt-get source. This is intentional isn't it?
>
> I think the problem is that the tarball on mentors is from June and
> is quite large. The new one that I have created (once from the orig
> tarball received with apt-get and once with wget) is much smaller.
>
> Not sure about how to get rid of that old tarball on mentors however.

You got to build the package with '-sa' option (I leave to you to look
it up in dpkg-buildpackage manpage what it does). If you use pbuilder
to build it, you can use:

$ sudo pbuilder build --debbuildopts -sa <path/to/dsc>

Sandro