Re: RFS: swedish - The Swedish Dictionary

On Friday 22 August 2008 14:27:02 Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:
> Hello mentors!
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4.5
> of my package "swedish".
[...]
> Please note that I have created a package called 1.4.5-2 because a
> previous NMU uploaded 1.4.5-1.

Hi Jeremiah,

it was me who uploaded 1.4.5-1, although that was not an NMU, but a Debian QA
upload. Let me comment on your package:

You say "Ran make distclean to reduce the size of the resulting tarball" in
debian/changelog, but your swedish_1.4.5.orig.tar.gz tarball is roughly 10
times the size of my tarball. Please download the original tarball e.g. from
this server:
<http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/swedish/swedish_1.4.5.orig.tar.gz>

If you want to adopt the package, please insert your name as maintainer in
debian/control.

After you've corrected those issues, contact me again for sponsoring.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | Isn't air travel wonderful? Breakfast in London,
Hamburg, Germany | dinner in New York, luggage in Brazil.