Re: RFS: freeguide (updated package)

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:13:21 +1000
Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Daniel Watkins <daniel@daniel-watkins.co.uk> writes:
>
> > I have changed the synopsis to
> >
> > 	offline TV programme guide
> […]
>
> Daniel Watkins <daniel@daniel-watkins.co.uk> writes:
>
> > I am still looking for a sponsor for freeguide 0.10.7-1.
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > freeguide  - Displays TV listings
>
> Does this reflect the current package synopsis?
The current synopsis is the former, "offline TV programme guide".  I
forgot that this had been changed and so just copied my original
announcement.

> If you've changed the package since uploading it, it may be clearer to
> give the new upload a different debian release number to avoid
> confusion over which is which.
If I need to upload the package again, I will do so.  As it is, I
suspect this would only add to the existing confusion.

Regards,

Dan

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)