RFS: GNU FreeDink

Hi mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "freedink".

It's a port of the Dink Smallwood game engine, initially written for
MS Windows by RTsoft, released as free software in 2003, and modified
since then.  RTsoft also agreed to release most of the game data under
the zlib license, so the game is free and playable in a completely
free environment :)

The game is composed of 3 packages in section 'games':

* Package name    : freedink
  Version         : 1.08.20080819-1
  Upstream Maint. : me
  URL             : http://www.freedink.org/
  License         : GNU GPL v3+

* Package name    : dfarc
  Version         : 2.99.20080819-1
  Upstream Maint. : me
  URL             : http://www.freedink.org/
  License         : GNU GPL v3+

* Package name    : dink-data
  Version         : 1.08-1
  Upstream Author : Seth A. Robinson
  URL             : http://www.codedojo.com/
  License         : zlib

that builds these binary packages:
freedink   - adventure and role-playing game (engine)
freedink-dbg - debugging symbols for freedink
dfarc      - Frontend and .dmod installer for GNU FreeDink
dfarc-dbg  - debugging symbols for dfarc
dink-data  - adventure and role-playing game (game data)

The packages appear to be lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 492760

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freedink/freedink_1.08.20080819-1.dsc

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dfarc/dfarc_2.99.20080819-1.dsc

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dink-data/dink-data_1.08-1.dsc

"Most of the game data" means that RTsoft could not free some of the
musics and sfx that it did not own.  This does not prevent from
playing the game, but I'm interested in finding free replacements.

I'd like to get feedback about the packaging and eventally upload them!

Cheers,

--
Sylvain