Re: Re: RFS: bluemindo

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 18:14 +0200, Thibaut GIRKA wrote:

> > The change to arch all added some lintian info messages, please setup
> > your build environment to always run lintian -i -I on successful
> > builds or on dupload/dput.
>
> Sorry. It's now ok.

Just noticed that the copyright file is missing information for one of
the .po files and at least one of the python files, please check all the
files for differing copyright information and document them in
debian/copyright. mc and Ctrl+x q is probably the best way to do that.

PS: please keep the thread public.

--
bye,
pabs