Re: Re: RFS: bluemindo

Hey,

sorry for beeing late with replying. Had been a bit busy the days when
we where on this, and forgotten it over this. Mea culpa, but just as a hint for
the future: Its not bad to send a reminder after some days. After all
people in the project are just people, so things like this may happen
otherwise.

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 10:32:19PM +0200, Thibaut GIRKA wrote:
> I've moved it to debian/links (and debian/install for the dh_install
> call).

Good.

> I also modified the debian/copyright file, it should be a little
> cleaner, and it now includes the PSF license.

Good, except that I miss a "It was downloaded from .. " sentence
in the human readable part.

> I've added how to disable patches in README.source
> It seems to be the only way with simple-patchsys.

Uarg. Another reason not to like CDBS, but apart from this, this seems
to be adequate.

> > [...]
> > Yeah, alright.
> > [...]
> > Great.
> > [...]
> > Perfect.
> > [...]
> > Okay, good.
>
> Thanks :)

Hehe. No problem.

> I replaced the description with yours and I added notes about optional
> dependencies.

Alright.

Now I'm satisfied with your package, except the missing sentence in the
copyright file. So I'm recommending to upload the package to my
Application Manager Paul.

Paul, is this package ready for upload in your opinion, or is there
something to add from your side? As a reminder: The package in question
is [1].

Thanks and best Regards,
Patrick

[1]