Re: RFS: dagger

On Sun, 27. Jul 2008, Stephan Windmüller wrote:

> > Putting any of the information which could be effectively described using
> > tags in the short or long description is completely redundant, and as such
> > should be avoided.
> Okay, I updated the package once again:	0.3.2-3

In the last week I did not get any response to my upload. I am trying to
figure out why and searched for similar packages in debian.

The description now includes a comparison with lltag, a similar tool
written in perl. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.
The current version is 0.3.2-5.

Regards
 Stephan