Re: RFS: sclapp and pytagsfs (updated packages)

Hi Vincent,

On 08/07/26 15:01 +0200, Vincent Bernat said ...
> As noted Alexander, this one fails to build from source :
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "setup.py", line 22, in <module>
>     from tests.common import TEST_DIR, TEST_DATA_DIR
>   File "tests/common.py", line 17, in <module>
>     from sclapp.util import importName
> ImportError: No module named sclapp.util
> make: *** [build-stamp] Error 1
>
> I suppose that you need to put a stronger dependency on sclapp.

I did declare a stronger dependency, but 0.7 onwards pytagsfs also
build-depends on sclapp and I don't know how I ignored this.  I fixed this and
also updated pytagsfs to 0.7.1 (a bugfix release).

The package is ready for upload:

 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pytagsfs/

> This is better to be subscribed, especially when you put yourself out of
> mail-followup-to header.

I added a Mail-Followup-To: to this email.

Thanks and regards,

Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://appaji.net/