Re: RFS: libconfig (NMU, fixed release-goal bug)

OoO Vers la  fin de l'après-midi du samedi 19  juillet 2008, vers 16:54,
"Eugene V. Lyubimkin" <jackyf.devel@gmail.com> disait :

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.1.5+nmu1
> of package "libconfig".

> It builds these binary packages:
> libconfig0 - Configuration file parser library
> libconfig0-dev - Development files for the config library

> The upload would fix these bugs: 484400 (bashism)

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libconfig/libconfig_0.1.5+nmu1.dsc

> I'd be glad if someone uploaded this NMU.

> Moreover, has anyone an interest of sponsoring this package? Now it have ancient
> Standards, ancient upload, and wrongly is native package. I think I can fix most of the
> issues in 1 or 2 days.

Well, you might want to look at those bugs:

Maybe it is  better to leave it unmaintained so that  it would be easier
to drop it. Just my opinion. Cc #441200.
--
I WILL NOT SHOW OFF
I WILL NOT SHOW OFF