Re: RFS: libenglab

Harry Serenis <chserenis@ee.auth.gr> writes:

> libenglab  - A cross compile mathematical platform with a C like syntax
> libenglab-dev - A cross compile mathematical platform with a C like syntax

Please follow the Best Packaging PRactices for the package synopsis
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis>.

Also, please ensure the synopsis shows why one package is different
from another; the above two synopses are identical.

Better synopses for these packages might be:

> libenglab  - A cross compile mathematical platform with a C like syntax

    cross-compiling mathematical platform with C-like syntax - run-time library

> libenglab-dev - A cross compile mathematical platform with a C like syntax

    cross-compiling mathematical platform with C-like syntax - development files

There may be other improvements as well.

The synopsis should fit sensibly into the hypothetical sentence
template:

    <packagename> is {a,an,the} <synopsis>

--
 \       “I watched the Indy 500, and I was thinking that if they left |
  `\         earlier they wouldn't have to go so fast.” —Steven Wright |