Re: I adopted a package but nobody seems to want to upload it

OoO Vers la fin de l'après-midi du vendredi 11 juillet 2008, vers 16:21,
Noel David Torres Taño <envite@rolamasao.org> disait :

> I've adopted wmaker-data which was  Orphaned, and adapted it to actual
> Policy. It's in  mentors.debian.net but it seems that  nobody wants to
> upload it.

> Can somebody  upload it and help me  a (very little bit)  to make next
> version lintian-clean and updated?

You have posted here yesterday about  it. This is not uncommon to wait a
week or several weeks. People are  quite busy and checking a package can
take quite some time. Please, be more patient.
--
I WILL NOT SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM
I WILL NOT SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM
I WILL NOT SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode AABF03