Re: RFS: libzendframework-php

Andrea Giardina wrote:

>> I meant on the report; there are copyright and licence issues in some of
>> the files.
> I read your copyright notes in svn and i found all copyright problems
> in tests and demos but i deleted these directory in my first package
> release so I deleted also copyright notices. Now I'm going to package
> also test files so I'll restore some of that in copyright info.

Then why doesn't the package version, package directory, and copyright file
reflect those changes?

http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft-php/html/ch-php-libs.html#s-php-libs-naming
> This document is valid or outdated? If this is correct probably the
> best name is libzend-framework-php

As you can see, that section has several 'XXX' in front of those self
questions, which I think you can understand that it means that there's no
current policy on php packages naming.

Quickly greping apt-status there are:
13 packages using the libphp-foo naming convention
3 packages using the libfoo-php naming convention
0 packages using the php-pear-foo naming convention
0 packages using the libpear-foo-php naming convention

And after all, that section is meant for PEAR packages, and the Zend
Framework isn't.

>> [1] And there's a patch that is needed for one the pdf generation tests
>> which is in SVN.
> Uhm... the patch seems to be for the demo pdf

s/tests/demo then :)

>> And finally, don't forget to retitle the WNPP bug and set yourself as the
>> owner, and consider joining the pkg-php group so you use the team's svn
>> repo and co-maintain it with the others (at least Aleksey Zapparov was
>> also interested in packaging it).
> Ok.
>
> Thank you for your help.
> Andrea

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.