Re: RFS: libzendframework-php

Andrea Giardina wrote:

>> Please don't use such generic packaging and actually read what I already
>> wrote.
> Of cource I  read your code but I had a different approach. I chose to
> not package differents upstream's archives in the same deb source so I
> packaged _only_ the library.

I meant on the report; there are copyright and licence issues in some of the
files.

Btw, that package naming schema is used by perl but not php. IMHO it would
be better to use zend-framework or if you really insist:
libphp-zenf-framework.

Oh, and also consider shipping the extra documentation (either in the same
or different package); and running the test suite[1] at build time would be
even better JFTR.

[1] And there's a patch that is needed for one the pdf generation tests
which is in SVN.

And finally, don't forget to retitle the WNPP bug and set yourself as the
owner, and consider joining the pkg-php group so you use the team's svn
repo and co-maintain it with the others (at least Aleksey Zapparov was also
interested in packaging it).

> Best regards
> Andrea Giardina

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.