Re: RFS: xeji (updated package)

OoO  En cette  fin de  nuit blanche  du dimanche  06 juillet  2008, vers
06:31, Mauro Lizaur <lavaramano@gmail.com> disait :

> BTW, i couldn't get any lintian warnings about that, i'm using the
> v1.24.1 of lintian with the flags '-i -I', and checked a couple of times
>  from my account and from pbuilder with sid up-to-date.
> In fact, i get this message:
> N:
> N:   Lintian discovered an unused override entry in its database. Please
> N:   remove it from the overrides file if it is not needed anymore.
> N:
> I: xeji source: unused-override menu-command-not-in-package

Hi Mauro!

You  should run  lintian against  .changes.  It  will check  both source
(.dsc) and binary packages (.deb).  Moreover, you put all overrides into
source.lintian-overrides.    You   should    put   some   of   them   in
xeji.lintian-overrides instead.

About the license, remove the part after "END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS".
--
BOFH excuse #95:
Pentium FDIV bug