Re: RFS: xeji (updated package)

Vincent Bernat wrote:
> Hi Mauro!
>
> There are still  lintian warnings remaining.  Some of  them need lintian
> overrides:
>  - copyright-should-refer-to-common-license-file-for-gpl,
>  - menu-command-not-in-package
> But some of them need to be fixed:
>  - menu-item-missing-required-tag
>  - copyright-without-copyright-notice
>
> You should depend on psmisc (because of killall).
>
> Moreover,  you  should  include  the  whole  GPLv1  in  debian/copyright
> (instead of  telling it is in /usr/share/common-license).  No net access
> should be required to get the license.

Hi Vincent,

I uploaded by mistake an old version of the source-package with the menu
file broken.
Well, i reuploaded it to mentors [0].

BTW, i couldn't get any lintian warnings about that, i'm using the
v1.24.1 of lintian with the flags '-i -I', and checked a couple of times
 from my account and from pbuilder with sid up-to-date.
In fact, i get this message:
N:
N:   Lintian discovered an unused override entry in its database. Please
N:   remove it from the overrides file if it is not needed anymore.
N:
I: xeji source: unused-override menu-command-not-in-package

Regards,
Mauro

[0] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xeji/xeji_1.2-14.dsc

--