Re: RFS: lockrun

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 12:52:46PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> What has upstream's response? If you really want the package in Debian but
> upstream doesn't want to integrate your patches without a good reason you
> could anyway package it, drop a few lines in debian/README.Debian and look
> for a sponsor.

The upstream told me that my patch was too much hassle and as he didn't
understand the implications for other distributions or users he would not accept
it and was unwilling to work on an edited version.

An uncooperative upstream and my lack of C skills are not a good combination.

You are welcome to take over, it's packaging is largely a fait accompli.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater, http://bytesexual.org/nslater