Re: RFS: mozvoikko - Finnish spell-checker extension for Iceweasel and Icedove

2008/7/1 Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>:

> Have you considered just putting the lib in the two packages and just
> don't build "mozvoikko"? (They have separate extension dirs anyway?)

Thanks for your feedback!

I decided to build 3 different packages because Icedove and Iceweasel
can use same extension files. But maybe you are right, my packaging
might be a bit confusing. And it may not be too ugly solution to
install same little files in two different dirs (if user installs
mozvoikko for both Iceweasel and Icedove)?

I try upload a new version this week.

--
-Heikki Mäntysaari