SOLVED: dh_install not finding files from orig source

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> The 'debian/get-orig-source' program is working fine, creating an
> archive tarball of the original upstream files, named correctly as
> 'lojban-common_1.5.orig.tar.gz'. This is now the command run by the
> 'get-orig-source' target in 'debian/rules'.
>

> However, I'm not having any luck building the binary package.

This turned out to be a mix-up with a previously-created
'lojban-common_1.5.orig.tar.gz' existing, not being overwritten, and
not containing the files at the expected locations.

After 'rm ../build-area/*', the build process worked again (by
creating the upstream source tarball from scratch).

--
 \      “People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of |
  `\   thought which they avoid.” —Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855) |