Re: RFS: freemat

* Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it> [080630 10:56]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "freemat".

- What is the purpose of your debian/README.Debian? It looks like
just another copy of the package description so should be removed.

- why do you install README.source in the binary package?

- your debian/rules does not specify in which order patch and
  configure are to be called. As you actually change files where
  this matters, config.status should depend on patch-stamp.

- you only give CFLAGS to configure not CXXFLAGS but your program
  seems to be c++.

- registering the documentation with doc-base would be nice.

running out of time, other things perhaps later...

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link
--
"Never contain programs so few bugs, as when no debugging tools are available!"
	Niklaus Wirth