Re: RFS: bindfs

Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> Here are some issues with this package.
>  - many source files have *no* copyright or author identification.
Patch has been applied upstream and now source files contains needed info.

>  - there are spelling mistakes in debian/changelog. Please spellcheck
>    the files in debian/ which are for users to read.
Checked, fixed.

>  - dpkg_shlibs gives the following warnings:
>       dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libdl.so.2 could be
>       avoided if "debian/bindfs/usr/bin/bindfs" were not uselessly
>       linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
>       dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on librt.so.1 could be
>       avoided if "debian/bindfs/usr/bin/bindfs" were not uselessly
>       linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
Package has "Depends: libc6 (>= 2.7-1), libfuse2 (>= 2.6)". No fake
dependencies, so I have suppressed these warnings.

New package on mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bindfs/bindfs_1.6.2-1.dsc

--
Eugene V. Lyubimkin,